Make a display of 3D SET OF 4 DECORATED COOKIES using an important anniversaries theme of your choice.
• The design must be a 3D object constructed from cookies.
• Cookies and the decoration on the cookies must be completely edible and assembled using an edible medium
only (e.g. royal icing, sugar glue, chocolate).
• non-edible supports for any part of the assembly of the cookies are permitted.
• Non-edible stands are permitted to display the cookies.
• Your cookies and the decoration on the cookie must be completely edible.
• Wired sugar flowers may contain wires, tape, stamen and polystyrene cones and must be used in context.
• Non-edible stands must display the cookies.
• The exhibit must not exceed 12”x 12” (30cm x 30cm) square.
• No height restriction.
• The cake board must be fully coated in an edible medium and edged with ribbon.
A 3D cookie display means something that is constructed into an actual object, not simply a cookie decorated on
one surface. The finished construction can take any form or shape, but must be entirely edible, made from cookies
and put together using an edible medium.